Monday, May 07, 2007

Stealing a Moment

I'm stealing a moment here before I get to work for a quick update. This past weekend I participated in a Relay for Life event with some people that I work with. All in all it was a good time - I did however drink one too many energy drinks and my sensitive little system has been complaining! I thought I was feeling better yesterday and then this morning I wake up and I'm all nauseous again. Guess I learned that one the hard way.

It's also moving week for me. I did not think I would ever be ready to say this, and yet, I'm ready to move. Sheralee moved out a little more than a week ago and our apartment is just too big for me and my things. It echoes and I'm ready to be in a place that's all mine - where I get to make all the decisions. Most of all though I'm ready to feel stable in my living space. I haven't had that since Christmas, and holistically I think it's hard to be healthy when something's out of whack - and for the last 6 months, that's been living space. Don't get me wrong - it hasn't been all bad - just ambiguous. I'm ready for that to turn to stability.

My inner world has certainly been busy as well. I don't have the energy to go into it all right now. I think sometime soon I will though. Plus - only 42 days until my family comes to visit!! They're bringing with them my new computer as well so I'll be able to post from home. Which means I'll be back in about 7 weeks! Woohoo!

No comments: