Monday, April 17, 2006

And the search is on

Wow - it's been 10 days since I've been at work and a lovely 10 days at that! First Burt and Tim came to town (in rain of course after we'd been talking about sun for 6 months) and we went up to Estes Park for the Radius Community Intensive. I was so sad to see them go - can't wait until the next time I get to see them.

Then Joy and my mom came to visit. We shopped like we've never shopped before, sat in some natural hot springs in the mountains, saw a Rockies game and I think I drove to the airport almost every day! Joy got to go to Target, which she's been asking about for 2 months now since she booked her flight.

And I loved having them here...I was sad for part of the time which feels unfair to them, and it was just the way things were. And as much as I love them, it is nice as well to have my space back.

And now that I'm back in my own rhythm - the job search is on! I am almost done with my resume and once it's done it's going all over the beautiful city of Denver. Can't wait to see what happens.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

thanks for allowing me to be part of your vacation week extravaganza! love you!!!

Maria said...

so glad you could join us!