Monday, April 10, 2006

Shake that a$$

I realized this afternoon that it's been almost a week since I last posted. There's plenty of reasons for it - here's a quick run down of what's been keeping me off the computer.

1 - Eminem's Greatest Hits CD - Thanks to Maria D and her Oscar party I had a gift certificate for Virgin Records and now I am now the proud owner of "Curtain Call." I've been busy listening to music that often goes against everything I stand for and is yet so catchy I can't stop listening.

2 - Preparing for Radius Community Intensive - and by preparing I mean karaoke, Cherry Cricket, Mynt - plenty of libations, dancing and eating!

3 - Loving Burt and Tim! Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world came to Denver this weekend. It was beautiful to share some of Radius with them and to hang out and talk and eat and just be. I love these guys (hopefully picture coming soon) and can't wait to see them again.

4 - Getting ready to take vacation. That's right - I don't have to be back to work until next Monday!!!!! My sister Joy and my mom are coming into town tonight and I have this entire week off. I'm not even at work right now!

5 - Radius Community Intensive - we were in Estes this weekend for a weekend of learning more and growing closer to God.

6 - Being outside! It's spring here in Denver - I think it's at least 75 degrees out today.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

it's pretty out...

did you find the hot springs?

Christy said...

I love your posts girl. They make me smile- Have a blast with the fam! What fun. When is that baby comin!?

I will talk to you this weekend hopefully.

ck