Thursday, April 27, 2006

Everything's changing!

Well - after being encouraged to do so and after considering many options I resigned from my job today. It felt pretty good to do - strangely good. I spent all day looking for new jobs on the internet and I have two interviews tomorrow. One at a temp agency that keeps Vivian quite busy and one with a staffing agency that needs a recruiter. I have a much better sense of some good questions to ask - and I'm hoping to touch base with Beth S for a few minutes tonight - she has good ideas about how to win jobs and how to feel out future employees.

I do wish that things at this job could have ended differently for a lot of reasons. Mainly so I could have left with another job in my pocket and also it just feels like a bad situation all around - for me and for the organization. Oh well - what's done is done.

PS - Dave played this song for us at small group this week - I think it's hilarious! If you click on the link at work please have the door closed or headphones on. And if you're related to me please remember that this is meant to be a joke...I don't really believe this and I don't think you do either.

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

yeay for new job!!!!

boo for CSO!!!