Monday, April 24, 2006

F'in A Cotton

My friend Meghan says that all the time. I don't know exactly what it means and today it feels very real!

I am right now shaking in anger. It's 10:55 on a Monday morning - I've been in a meeting since 8:30 during which my boss raised his voice to some in the group (me included both times) twice. The first time when we wouldn't buy into his half-baked idea and the second time when we were voicing frustration with a computer system that is often quite frustrating.

I am so angry. And in the moment I'm feeling very hateful - I have no desire to look at him through the eyes of Trinity. There is never a reason good enough to raise your voice to your employees. I did NOTHING wrong. Dammit!

2 comments:

Megs said...

It actually is a quote from Dodgeball...
Pepper Brooks: Effin' A, Cotton, Effin' A!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.