Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Title for this Blog

I've been toying with the idea of renaming my blog. My name is Maria and I do live in Denver. However - when I started this blog I was overwhelmed with the fact that I lived in Denver, it was all that I thought about. Now I've been here for two years and Denver is my home. I love it here and while I am still struck with the differences between living in Michigan and living here, it's no longer overwhelming. My thoughts now are more about life and what living looks like. I have no good name ideas - a good argument for keeping the name if you ask me. However, my thoughts are consistently coming back to changing the name. Huh. What do you think?

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I have no idea....anyway check ur email about this weekend....can't wait 2 c u !!!