Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Contest!


Last night a friend showed me how to use this machine, and it's highly probable that I'll learn how to use it myself and do some temporary work for his company when they're busy. Bonus points if you know what it is. And those of you know what I did last night please give at least a couple hours for people to guess :)

I'll tell you this:
1 - They're one of very few companies left that do this kind of work.
2 - Some of my training can come in handy
3 - It was terribly fascinating

4 comments:

Viv M. said...

miRA

I can't guess if the picture doesn't load...

Shanna said...

dude i have no idea

Amber Lynn said...

It makes me think of a signature machine

Andrea said...

It looks like it has to do with a record player...but aren't those quite out of date?! I think it's somehow related to music or at least sound.