Friday, September 21, 2007

Feeling Good

I've had about three blog posts written in my head over the past couple of days and while in this moment I'm compelled to post, I don't remember a word of what's been running around in my head for the past few days.

I had a really good day yesterday. If you would have told me a month ago that even though unemployment was going to be taxing I would in the midst of it believe that it was a good thing for me I never would have believed you. I interviewed for a job yesterday morning that I think sounds terribly fun - yes I said fun. I think I nailed the interview and walked out feeling really good about it, and about myself. The rest of the day wasn't perfect - I tried to get my cat out from under the tub and that did not go so well (poor scared kitty) and I absolutely face planted when I was walking to have coffee with Wendy. I'm still however this morning feeling happy. Who knew?

I've been seeing a great guy - M - for a couple of weeks and I'm positive that's helping my mood as is having the opportunity to plan my days the way I'd like to plan them. I was thinking back through life and I don't ever remember having a time except for maybe some summer vacations, where I had this kind of freedom. It comes with it's own responsibilities of course, and, the freedom of it is fantastic.

It's Friday, I'm off for a day where I have no agenda or plan and it feels fantastic. I hope you can enjoy a day like this sometime soon.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Here's to:
Getting out of work early
Great job interviews
Boys who help you realize how wonderful you are!! :)
ck

Beek's Fam said...

Congrat's on being an aunt for the 2nd time!

Christy said...

hey-- erica guile (sp) has a blog- thought you would like to know how she is :) http://www.sommermeyers.blogspot.com/