Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hopeful

I had a great weekend. I was able to spend some truly beautiful time with good friends and on my own and today I'm feeling so much better than I have been the last couple of weeks. It seems a bit strange to me to say that I had a great weekend, however, I've been doing what I can to take some days off of the job search each weekend. It's good for me, and there really isn't that much that's posted over the weekend. So I don't do it.

I was actually able to sleep in this morning and then ran a quick errand, exercised a bit, came home, and by the time I was out of the shower it was lunchtime. It was such a good thing - I felt like I had accomplished something and then moved on to the task at hand - finding a job.

I have two interviews yet this week - one that I'm going on because I'm curious and one that I really really want. Today I'm feeling hopeful about the future. It's not always going to be this way. I will find another job. Not having a job doesn't make me any less of a person. Here's to this line of thought and action continuing on.

No comments: