Monday, September 10, 2007

Dreary

Fall has hit here in Denver. This morning it's drizzling and cold, but thankfully it's only supposed to last for today and part of tomorrow. This morning is one of those times where I think - hey, if I were working right now I would be whining about having to get up and going when it's so cold and wet when I really wanted to just curl up at home. Guess what - I can curl up at home today. How cool is that.

The interesting part, if you ask me, is that I'm feeling anything but dreary today. I had a fantastic weekend and the cool weather made for a great night sleep last night so I'm feeling ready to tackle today. There have been plenty of days where a dreary morning would have meant a dreary day for me emotionally and today is just not one of those days. I'm going to try and use that energy in ways that are productive and that creates more energy like this for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

what the hell!?!??! I want my summer back!!!!

Joel Swagman said...

As a kid fall was always my favorite time of year...except for the fact that it meant going back to school.