Thursday, May 04, 2006

So here's a little bit more

Recap:
Last Thursday - quit my job
Last Friday - 2 interviews - one temp agency one permanent job...also with a staffing agency
Tuesday - met with staffing agency again and took job selling their services to businesses and agreed to start on Monday

So for the rest of this week I have free to be me. And to get my mind around all this. And it's harder than I thought it was going to be. I go back and forth between thankfulness for having the space to process and frustration that all I'm doing is sitting and processing...like when you talk about something so much it turns into a bigger deal than it actually is.

side note - best week ever is on the today show...i heart best week ever

It has been great to have space to connect with people back home (Christy...you're next!!) and Sheralee and I had a beautiful afternoon drinking Margarita's outside at Wahoo's Fish Tacos. Perhaps it just comes back to change...and it being hard.

1 comment:

Christy said...

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ck