Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Five things that are changing my life

1 - Lunch hours - yup an entire hour that I'm allowed to take without a guilt trip! In fact it's pretty well expected that I take it.

2 - The 8-5 work day - as in "Maria it's 5:00 and I don't want to push you out, but it's time to go home."

3 - Training - this one's a bit harder, and at the same time it's expected that I don't know everything. Who knew!

4 - Value - or perhaps respect is a better way to put it. It's amazing to be asked on the second day "so tell me again what you didn't like about your last job. We'd really like to keep you around."

5 - Hope - that life can and will be better. That it won't always be this hard. That wholeness is available in increasing ways. That negativity won't always have a grasp on me. That love and truth will be real and within reach.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh! I am so excited and jelous of you! I hope my new job is as great as yours... oh wait I have to find one- but I am on my way.

ck