Sunday, May 07, 2006

Really? Fabio? Really?

I just don't get it...all these women tonight on Extreme Makeover Home Edition were drooling over Fabio. I just don't get it, I think he's greasy and icky.

I'm relaxing tonight and getting ready to start my new job tomorrow. I'm starting to get pretty nervous about it. And - it seems as though they already love me, I just have to be myself and work hard to be successful. I think I'm certainly in a bit of denial about how hard it's going to be. I'm just thankful to be given an opportunity to try something new at almost no risk!

Plus - at the Cinco de Mayo festival today we got some awesome carnitas and it turns out the restaurant that makes them is a block and a half from my new office...convenient :)

Here's to new beginnings!

1 comment:

Christy said...

soooo how was the first day!?

ck