Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How Many Times Can I Say Refrigerator?

I finally have a new refrigerator! Ever since I moved into my current apartment I've been a little upset about the refrigerator. It's old school, which in and of itself I don't mind, but it does not have a frost free freezer. That I did mind. What always bothered me about it was that I moved into a different unit than the one I looked at when considering the apartment, and the first apartment had a nicer refrigerator. The first apartment was nicer altogether, but that's another story.

In any case the last time I defrosted the freezer I knocked it's door off. This door had been breaking since before I moved in, and long story short, my landlord got me a new refrigerator instead of having it fixed. (yay!) The new refrigerator was delivered on Sunday and the door was facing the opposite of what makes sense for my kitchen so I thought I'd undertake the task of switching the door. Ha! Turns out this is probably a two person job, but being the stubborn person that I am, I was determined to do it myself.

I succeeded! Not, however, without giving myself a black eye and a nasty cut. Using tools is hard! I'm told that the black eye isn't that noticable, but man, I feel like my eye is shouting "Look at me! Look at me!"

No comments: