Monday, November 03, 2008

Ahh, The Weekend!


I had a great Halloween weekend! Sarah Palin was a hit almost everywhere I went, and surprisingly I only saw one other Sarah while we were out. I had a great time talking like her, and I was really thankful that no one got nasty, and that no one started swooning over how much they loved her. (Except for the cabbie, and it was a short cab ride.) I could have done without the ghost tour. You live and learn right?

Yesterday I was running errands and I saw this car parked one block from my house! I've seen a couple Mars Hill/Rob Bell Love Wins stickers in Denver, and I think this is the first time I've seen a car that obviously came from West Michigan. I didn't have any paper and pen with me, so I went to the store thinking I'd leave a note when I got home. Sadly, the car was gone when I returned about an hour later. So - if you read this and you have a beige sedan with Love Wins sticker that you drove from Michigan to Denver please zip me a note. It was nice to see a touch of something familiar that was out of place yesterday.

No comments: