Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Quest

Now that Halloween has come and gone in all it's glory I'm beginning my quest for the perfect holiday party top. I had one last year that I loved. L. O. V. E. D. Loved. Then I ruined it when I thought my iron was on low, when in fact it was on high. So I'm back on a quest.

I've just returned from Forever 21 (or Forever a Ho - Thanks Kathy) and while that's usually a sure bet for party tops they didn't wow me this time around. I'm hoping they get some more party tops in during the next couple of weeks so I can go back and find something amazing.

Is this the most important thing going on today? Absolutely not! I'm just so excited about the holiday season that I can not stop myself from focusing on this quest. Happy fall and happy historic week to all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one on this quest. It's good to know that others share my struggle.

Maria said...

I'll let you know when I find something good Tim. We're in it together :)