Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Dream

I have a dream. It's not as great at Dr. King's dream, and, I dream it nonetheless. I dream of financial stability. I can not say that I've ever been financially stable - a combination of not making the best decisions and outside circumstances. The last oh - 6 months - have been particularly frustrating including nearly $2000 in unexpected expenses since mid-November.

I really hope that 2008 is my year. Not the year that solves everything - but rather the year that I end up more financially stable than I began. This really shouldn't be hard considering where I sit right now, and, it still feels like a big undertaking. An undertaking that I am just beginning to consider and plan - as much as is within my power at least.

So - here's to a prosperous 2008!

No comments: