Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Step 2

(See Step 1 here)


I'm moving forward with selling my car. I've barely missed it and I figure that if I can get by on the coldest days of winter without using it I can certainly survive the next year or few years without one. Click here to see the posting on Craigslist or just keep reading (I'm open to suggestions on making this a better listing):

I have a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am with about 160,000 miles. It runs well, has a new radiator and only a few quirks that come with a 10 year old car. For sake of disclosure - it does need a new windshield and could use an oil change. It is reliable - I'm selling only because I rarely drive it. The picture below is of a similar car - I'll have picture of this specific car this weekend.
So - the details as I know them:

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Am (I think SE)
Miles: Approx. 160,000
Doors: 4
Engine: 4 cylinder
Body: No rust
Asking price: $2500.00

I'll also throw in a snow scraper, a roadside emergency kit, a funnel, and other car related accessories that are in my trunk.

1 comment:

shannagrigoletti said...

good for you!! once you sell your car, you will be a true city dweller!! congrats!