Thursday, November 01, 2007

And We're Back...

The past week and a half has been overly eventful - here's a quick update.

I had the luxury of taking a week long trip to Puerto Rico. I was good to get out of Denver for a bit and see another island and culture. I had hoped to spend tons of time one the beach but alas Tropical Storm Noel, or more specifically his predecessor Tropical Depression 16, dumped inches and inches of rain on the island and sent a thick layer of clouds for the entire time that we were there. I was able to see much of the island - if in the grey - and I'm glad to be home now.

I'm also newly employed! This morning I accepted a great position and I'm excited to start on Monday. The job is in downtown Denver and is a great opportunity for me. I'm pumped, and ready to use these last couple days of unemployment to their fullest. Here's to the next chapter.

2 comments:

Enoreios said...

Congratulations on the new job, Maria!

Beek's Fam said...

Congrat's on the new job!! I hope all goes well for ya!