Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A good day

At my new job I actually have to work and I'm pretty busy actually. Which is what I wanted and seeing as I've successfully slacked off for the past year it's taking a bit of adjustment. I'm tired. I'm sure it could also have something to do with the fact that it gets dark at 5:00.

I love it though. My new job is so random! I get to do all sorts of different things all the time and somehow, the ways unbeknownst to me, I've impressed the pants off of them (not literally) and there's a new employee coming who I'm responsible for keeping on track - which is interesting seeing as when she starts I'll have been there a month. One month. And every time I turn around I'm responsible for something new. I really like it - and I'm doing my best not to screw it up!

They like me so much that today I didn't even have to beg for a day off at Christmas. I just had to say please can I have a day off to go to Michigan for Christmas. Sigh :)

1 comment:

Joel Swagman said...

Wow! congragulations. Keep up the good work