Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time I Will NEVER Get Back

I've been taught that voting is a privilege. Today after 2 hours in line for 2 minutes in the voting booth it felt like a chore! At least it was a nice night and there was a beautiful sunset. Denver apparently has a new voting computer system and a new voting center strategy that needs some work. And congrats to Sheralee for being the last voter to slip in before the 7:00 cut off at the voting center she's voting at. If the pics make it online I'll post them.

4 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

Wow, kudos to you. I've never had to wait in line yet over here in Cascade. To be honest, I don't know if I would vote if I had to wait 2 hours

Nick Richtsmeier said...

But it was so worth it! Election day is so fun... particularly this year--all kinds of changes, shifts, controversy. And you got to be a part of it! I know its kind of nerdy, but I think its a really unique day and fun to be a part of. Now this coming from a person who didn't have to wait at all to vote...

Viv M. said...

I agree with Nick - and I waited for 1hr 20min to vote! It's so fun!!! and I'm a self-proclaimed nerd.

Viv M. said...

here's the posting that started it all...