Thursday, October 04, 2007

Two and 0 Baby!


I have officially caught Rockies fever. It's terribly strange - I've been to four or five games this season and while I always have a good time at the park for me it's usually about having a beer and a hot dog in the sun, watching the crowd, talking to whomever I'm there with and watching the game. In that order. Or at least with the game being the lowest priority. Yet, somehow I'm absolutely excited about the Rockies being two games up on the Phillies in the playoffs. I even listened to part of the game on the radio today. Who am I? Go Rockies!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

LOL You sound like me. I'm not big into baseball until this time of year and then I get into it. Granted my hubby watches baseball NON STOP so then I do watch it occasionally with him, but this is just the best.
Oh, and for the record...GO RED SOX!!!