Sunday, October 07, 2007

So Exciting!

I'm 100% honest when I say that I've been terribly excited about the Rockies lately. This however, sadly, does not mean that I really know what's going on. For instance, I was trying to find a score for yesterday's game loooong before the first pitch was even thrown. This morning I was asking Sheralee if they win the games against the Diamondbacks does that mean that they're in the World Series? I don't think so, and I honestly still don't know the answer to that question, I've got to find myself a set of brackets :)

I also would love to go to a game, but can't justify $30 to sit in the Rockpile or $60 to sit in the upper deck - if I wasn't getting by on unemployment I totally would, and I'm just not there at the moment. Last night however - I realized that it just might be worth it. I was in Boulder for dinner and some beautiful hot tub time for most of the evening. We were driving back into Denver and drove by Coors Field just as the second run was scored in the 8th inning. The roar of the crowd that we could hear with the windows down in the car was so exciting I could barely stand it. And we were outside the stadium! Even listening to the end of the game on the radio on the ride back I could feel my pulse getting faster with each pitch. GO ROCKIES!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Update: Here's some brackets - if the Rockies beat the Diamondbacks they DO go to the World Series:

http://www.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/bracket_challenge/index.jsp

Christy said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!

Viv M. said...

GO ROCKIES!