Friday, October 19, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry for the week of blog absence. The internet at my apartment building has been on the fritz and I've also been very busy. Doing what you ask? While aside from celebrating the Rockies win I've been busy applying for jobs and actually interviewing. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch - and - I've had three interviews for one job this week and I'm crossing my fingers, toes, legs, and arms as hard as I can hoping that perhaps this job search is over. As much as I have enjoyed having some spare time I'm ready to get back to work. What seems a bit backward is that I'm also getting ready to go on vacation! I'm heading to Puerto Rico next week with Vivian and Tony for a week. I'm so excited to be in summer weather again - especially since there's a possibility of snow here on Sunday - and to explore a place I've never been.

No comments: