Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm Back :)

Sorry for the short blog haitus. I had the luxury of being able to take a short last-minute trip to Michigan. My sister and brother-in-law were visiting for the weekend and I was able to come in to see them originally, and it turned into a very life-giving weekend for me. Before I left the job search was getting overwhelming - I was so exhausted from sending out resume after resume after resume and getting few responses - none of which seem to be turning into anything. The weekend turned out to be good medicine, and I'm now feeling much more relaxed and healthy and ready to start the job search back up.

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

It was soooooooooo good to see you!! Glad that you were able to make it.

Shanna said...

fun times this weekend!! remind me never to buy you a webcam!!!!

Maria said...

Whatever - you know you loved it.