Monday, March 12, 2007

Patio Season

Patio season is my favorite season! We've had a string of gorgeous days here in Denver. Friday night Vivian and I drank Sangria on her patio after I had sat there for the afternoon soaking up the sun. Sunday Vivian and I walked around downtown and ended up on the roof at LoDo's. Sheralee met us there and we ended up going to the Chipotle by our house because we were tired of waiting for a table. It was amazing. Today was beautiful yet again - I'm sure it was at least 70 degrees out. Vivian and I grabbed some burgers on the way home from work and we grilled out. On March 12! I heart patio season so much - it's for sure my favorite season.

It hurts too. I love the people in my life - the peeps I get to share every day with. There's one less person on that list these days, and I miss him like crazy. I want so much to be sharing this thing that I love so much with him. Yet I can't bring myself to do anything about it - I'm afraid that the hurt will only grow, and I don't think I'd be able to handle that. I'm barely handling this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you girl! Hang in there. Enjoy that weather- we have the same here and it's beautiful!

ck