Monday, March 12, 2007

I May Get Fired for My Blog

If there's one thing that I dislike more than people complaining about how long it took them to get to work it's meetings called at the last minute. When I got in to work this morning my boss told me we were to have a sales and marketing meeting in a half an hour. Which is in the end not a huge inconvenience for me. However - since we've been asked to be out of the office as much as possible my boss and I are the only ones in the department who have reported to the office for work this morning. Seriously people - if you want us at a meeting then ask. Ask more that 15 minutes before you want the meeting to start. I won't get into my theories of what I think my coworkers were doing when my boss called, but let's just say I don't think they were at appointments.

No comments: