Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yet another example

Let it be said (even though I'm pretty sure it already has) that I'm not very good at change. Some people are - I've met them and I'm certainly a little jealous.

There's a Radius team retreat this weekend and based on experience and what I've been told, I know there is HUGE potential for old paradigms to be exposed and new ones to be created. In my head I understand that this leaves incredible amounts of potential for growth and that change isn't necessarily a bad thing. And - my soul is scared shitless. (sorry Mom...I couldn't come up with a better word.) Because of this unrest in my soul - every little thing is tweaking me. I think it's going to be a long week.

PS - Don't let this scare you...there's a Radius Community Intensive in April. I would love to see you there.

No comments: