Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Welcome!

I didn't know if I was going to like blogging. So I figured I'd try it out for a while before letting anyone know I was blogging. But - after only a couple of weeks I'm convinced that it's a great way of letting people into what's going on with me. And I hope that blogging will become a vehicle of my continual transformation and hope to share my journey with others.

It's great cause I only have to type things out once and an infinite number of people can read it! Plus - there's not the pain of sending out a mass email and getting 1 or 2 responses!

So welcome to my blog if you're coming for the first time. You probably won't be getting to many more mass emails from me. Feel free to leave comments or questions and please don't stop emailing me directly!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Honey, I'm so excited to read your blog...

on a side note, my link is wrong :(

Anonymous said...

God Bless!