Friday, April 06, 2007

Turn Around

Things are turning around for me. Yay! I have a nice quiet car, a new phone, and I wore jeans to work today. I'm still looking for a new apartment, and most everything I can find is teeny tiny. Which is more than fine, it's just finding the best teeny tiny place I can find. I have looked at more than a dozen places and at this point there are three front runners. Basically it's a choice between mountain views and a pool versus a gigantic closet and free internet versus a cool old school peep hole and a dressing room. The rest is basically the same between the three. I have a few more appointments to go to and we still don't have a definite moving date, so I'm keeping up the hunt. There hasn't been a place I walked into yet that I knew was "the place" so I'm trying to let go of that dream.

All of the excitement of this week has left me extremely exhausted and I know that I'm going to need to find some time this weekend to be home and just be. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! Love ya--Your fabulous Dominican Sister

Viv M. said...

yeay for quiet cars!!! wow - it's been a while since i've been in blogland...