Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pack it up Pack it in. Let me begin.

I'm still trying to find a new apartment. The perfect "that's the one" is not out there. Each apartment is just about right and I think I'm just going to have to decide which amenity is most important to me.

Here's what I mean:

  • Apartment #1 has beautiful wood floors, no white walls and a huge closet. It also only has a mini fridge.
  • Apartment #2 has a full size fridge, big closets and wood floors. It also has white walls and a smelly hallway.
  • Apartment #3 has a full size fridge, huge closet, fireplace, patio and laundry on every floor. It also has less than stain-free carpet and is about 5 blocks further east than I really want to be.
I'm looking at two more places today, hopefully one of them will jump out as "theone." Also playing into my crazy - my bonus check, which in my opinion should have arrived by now, keeps getting blown off by my boss for vague reasons. I'm starting to think we're not going to get them at all. Which is horse shit because it was part of my compensation package when I was offered the job, and I work hard.

As much as I want to pack it up and leave this whole saga in the past, something keeps coming up to bite me.

No comments: