Monday, April 09, 2007

Non-Traditional Easter

So Vivian sums up the early morning adventure of Easter morning quite well over on her blog. I don't have the time or the energy to recap it right now. It's possible I could later. She also mentions briefly the fact that there was an accident. I was not involved and all the peeps who were are going to be fine. Some injuries and a lot of pain and scrapes, nothing that required an over night hospital stay. Brings me to Monday morning exhausted. And I was only fringely involved!

A highlight though - tasty pork skewers, rice dish, salsa, plantains and cake! A beautiful non-traditional meal for what no one knew was going to be such a non-traditional Easter.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

dear god - non-traditional is an understatement :-D

Maria said...

Agreed!