Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Moving

I'm probably moving soon and I haven't posted about it because it's been a saga - starting around Christmas and still not totally resolving itself. I've been feeling so many things about it - negative and positive - and per my commitment to be honest with that directly with the peeps around me, it hasn't seemed fair to spew it all over blogland.

Today however, the most hopeful thing happened. In an email conversation with our current landlord a scenario that I had not even considered arose. Nothing is final, it's a total shot in the dark, and now the ask is out there without an immediate no. Which means to me that it's on the table with no indication of whether it's about to slip off the edge or whether it's sitting solidly in the center. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, and at the same time, it would be a really great alternative for me.

I'll let you know how it all shakes out.

No comments: