Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome 9news.com Comment Readers

I logged into my low-tech blog tracker this afternoon only to find a sudden surge in the number of hits this blog gets! I dug deeper to find that a 9news.com reader found my post about Disaster Restoration and posted a link. I echo watching5000 when I say that I too hope that 9 News continues to follow this story. Keep scrolling or click here for my original post about DRI.

To take this new twist even a bit further, some of my brand new hits are from none other than DRI's servers. (Hi former coworkers & bosses!) They're watching this story closely - not just up close and personal in the courtroom, but in the world of the Internet as well. Seems quite interesting to me.

Part of me is so tempted to post here the rumors that I've heard, the conclusions that I've drawn from those rumors, and all the things that I've been dying to say to the leadership at DRI. However, the past year has been full of dealing with unemployment, finding a job that pays significantly better with no abuse, and doing my best to forget that this place ever existed. For that (and other reasons), I'm not ready to jump back into the dark place I was in then. So count your lucky stars DRI jerks, I'm not going to badmouth you any more than I already have. You're not worth it.

3 comments:

Viv M. said...

first the Nintendo DS party and now 9news... you're so freakin' cool!

Maria said...

ha! next thing you know i'm going to have a job offering my opinion on everything. i'll be the next martha. only i'll stay out of jail.

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I find your site interesting and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends who will comment. I would of course come back and comment on your blog. I hope to hear from you, and take care... Jesse