Tuesday, June 03, 2008

One Small Step for Southpaws

Recently I've had the opportunity to become a brand enthusiast for Nintendo. Really. As part of the opportunity I will get to have a party for my friends in about 3 1/2 weeks and I get to try out the handheld Nintendo DS from now until then. Those of you who know me personally probably know that I'm not a gamer - I vaguely remember Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt from playing at friend's homes and that's it. I got my cute little Nintendo DS yesterday - it's black and it's a little blinged out, and in the 15 minutes I've started playing it so far I am so impressed that it has a feature to make it easier for us lefties to use! The game asks if you're right handed or left handed and then if you're a southpaw like me, the screen flips so that it's easier to play. Genius.

1 comment:

Christy said...

how did you get that gig-- I want that!! have fun! I wish i could come to your party!

ck