Thursday, June 14, 2007

Size Discrimination

Just because I only have a 3 foot wall to put a desk on should not mean that it's impossible for me to find a desk that I like. Should being the key word. I drove all over the burbs last night trying desperately to find something - and to no avail. I'll admit that there's a genuine possibility I'm being too picky. However, I have a studio apartment. It's tiny. And I don't want to have to look at a desk I don't really like day in and day out. Is that too much to ask?

So - here's what I'm looking for Denver metro area: A small desk made of dark wood (or laminate - not picky there) that will fit in a 3 foot by 1.5 foot space that is not a contemporary computer desk. Preferably used and not too expensive. If I don't find something tonight I may just hold out and order this desk even though it's a bit more than I want to spend:


1 comment:

Viv M. said...

that's what she said...