Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Years Resolutions

It's now a full 7 days into the New Year, and I'm finally starting to nail down my resolutions for this year. I typically pay more attention to looking back and looking forward around my birthday, but I can never resist a good opportunity for reflection. In fact, I should think about a resolution that cuts back on reflection, I am so often caught up in it.

Instead, I believe I have come to my definitive list of resolutions for 2009, here they are:

1 - Keep going on the health kick I've been swept up in since the summer. I feel so much better when I stay on the plan, plus it's helped me lose a bit of weight.
2 - Pay attention to my creative side. So many people have asked me what this means and it's vague because, well because it is. I know that I'm healthier when I'm doing something creative and so I'd like to find a niche or a passion. Right now I'm leaning toward cooking, but we'll have to see.
3 - Go to the dentist.
4 - Get a passport.

I've already started on number 3 and called to set up an appointment. I haven't been so great at the other 3, but I have the whole rest of the year right?

No comments: