Thursday, January 22, 2009

Best Weekend Ever!

Oh my goodness. I can not tell you what a wonderful long weekend I had celebrating Sheralee's birthday. Sheralee and about 25 of her closest friends and family went up to Estes to celebrate her birthday. The house we stayed in was beautiful, the weather was unbelievable and the best time was had by all. Why you ask? There are so many reasons - topping my list includes spending hours in the hot tub looking out at the mountains or the stars depending on time of day, beautiful conversations had all around, walking in the snow, and at the same time being outside and comfortable in a tank top in January. There are so many reasons this weekend was great, but when I look back I think I will remember the fact that so many people who didn't know each other well came together and had beautiful times honoring someone they love very much. Happy birthday Sheralee. I hope you have fond memories of this for years to come.

1 comment:

Joel Swagman said...

Wow, that does look like beautiful scenery in the background.