Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where Does Passion Come From?

"This is what I'm doing." The thought kept running through my head all day long today. It wasn't bad, or good for that matter, just factual. There's something though that I've been realizing in the last couple weeks. This job is going to get boring pretty fast. I've been saying that the thing I like the most about my job is that it pays the bills, I don't dread going into work in the morning, and since I don't think about it while I'm not there it leaves me free to do the things I really want to do. The thing is that I don't know what that is. The best I've come up with is to start doing and trying things and then keep doing the things I like and leave the things I don't. Up next is volunteering for game night at a local old folks home, reading more, and yoga classes. I feel a strange pressure to find the things I'm passionate about. It feels like something I should just know. I don't.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

yoga classes are fun! the only thing about yoga that I don't like, is that it makes me fart!! :) have fun