Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GR News


As I'm sure those of you reading this in Michigan already know, a building blew up in Eastown yesterday. Apparently there was a gas leak at the building across the street from Yesterdog and in front of Eastown Deli - the building Pepper Moon Gallery used to be in - I for one didn't know they weren't in business any more. Complete coverage by me, I know. :) The pictures are amazing and I can't say that I wouldn't have wandered over there to check it out if I still lived in GR. Instead I've been checking it out via the internet - photo gallery here.

2 comments:

Amber said...

My dad ate at Yesterdog 2 hours before this happened!

Shanna said...

i saw that on the news too, but I was working at the same time so I didn't catch the details! thanks for the pic