Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lame

I didn't take a single picture this weekend. I really believe it's because I was just having a good time and focusing in the moment instead of focusing on pictures, but the truth is I feel really lame because I meant to take tons of pictures.

My weekend away was so fun. I saw Beth and Luke in Chicago, and even got a chance to look around in the Art Insitute. Then it was off to small-town Illinois to visit my sister and her family and meet her new baby, Dakota. There were a few moments that rubbed me the wrong way, as with any weekend spent with family, and I had a great time relaxing, playing games, sqeezing the baby, and being outside of my routine for a few days. There were some really strong storms, that actually were nice seeing as though the really rough weather stayed away from Shanna's town and we didn't have to go outside. Denver doesn't get storms like that.

Now I'm looking forward to some fun stuff here in Denver during the next couple of weeks and then heading back to the midwest at the end of June. I realized this morning that I'll be able to go to the Farmer's market while I'm there and that made me very happy on what is a gloomy gloomy morning here. Rainy and ick. I'm thankful this morning that it's a short week!

No comments: