Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Hiatus

Without meaning to I've taken a hiatus from blogging this summer. I'm hopeful that fall brings me back to the computer, but I make no promises. My home computer is blissfully up and running after being bogged down with too much stuff and not enough memory. I have one JA to thank for that and, in the words of my father, "I'll be forever grateful".

Today I'm writing to publicly proclaim a new goal so that I have people to help hold me accountable! By my next birthday (and by next I mean a year from now, not two weeks from now) it is my goal to be employed in a place where I don't answer other people's phones, make their files, type their letters, send their emails, and do all the piddly things they don't want to do. By this time next year I want to be in a new place where I'm challenged, have responsibility, flexibility and the space to have opinions and voice them on a regular basis.

Bottom line: I'm tired of being someone else's bitch all day long and it's time to do something about it.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I love this goal! You can do it and deserve it! I hope you are doing well- we haven't talked in forever! Miss you and love you!

Joel Swagman said...

Welcome back from your blogging hiatus. Good luck with your goal

Gozo said...

I think Dad would say "I'll be eternally grateful!" I quote him on that all the time. Good luck with that goal!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pg auto said...

pg auto เกมพีจีสล็อตสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่เป็นเกมส์ พีจี ยอดนิยมที่นิมยมเล่นกันบน โลกอินเตอร์เน็ตขณะนี้ ที่ใครๆต่างก็รู้จักนับเบอร์วันชั้น 1จำเป็นต้อง พีจีสล็อตแค่นั้น

บริการ said...

บริการ pg slot สำหรับค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีนักพนันเลือกเข้าไปสมัครเป็นสมาชิก กันจำนวนไม่ใช่น้อยก็น่าจะจึง ควรยกให้กับ PG เลยเพราะว่าค่ายเกมที่นี้ จัดเต็มทุกความบันเทิง