Monday, March 24, 2008

Lesson Learned

Today's lesson boys and girls is to skip yoga if you're feeling gassy to begin with.

I ate a lot of candy at work today. It tasted great, and my finicky digestive system was busy screaming at me by the time I was walking home from work. I chose to go to the last of my yoga basics classes - I enjoy them, I like the idea of taking these four classes in weekly installments as they're intended, and since I've heard a few farting-at-yoga-class stories, I thought maybe it would help clear me up. Ha. I didn't fart in class. However - all that moving around and stretching and "it's even good for your organs" has got me all mixed up inside. I honestly feel like I could fart out of my ears. Do you think that would get me in some sort of record book?

I'm still hoping that the yoga got the digestive crazy moving more quickly than it normally would, but only time will tell. I promise I won't keep you updated.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

hahaha u make me laugh!! just so you know, every time I take yoga it makes me want to fart!!! and once or twice I have farted during class...it felt great!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

lol-- this post cracks me up!!